Embracing Intensity Community
Support for Gifted, Creative & Outside the Box Thinkers
Join our Embracing Intensity Community free to connect with other gifted, creative and outside the box thinkers, and receive event updates plus a free copy of my Harnessing the Power of Your Intensity workbook & lesson!
Sign up for my Embracing Intensity Membership to gain access to exclusive content and support the production of the Embracing Intensity Podcast!
- Ignite Your Power Self-Regulation Course
- 12 Ignite Your Power Workbooks
- Monthly Ignite Your Power Community calls
- Monthly Guest Speaker calls on related topics
- Access to our Guest Speaker Library with 28+ Talk & Discussion recordings
- Seasonal Retreat Guides
- Stop Spinning Your Wheels mini-course
- Find Your Power Word 5 day challenge
- & more!
Just $19.99 a month after your free 3 day trial!
Ignite Your Power!
A 12 part course and community to help you use your intensity to connect with your unique super powers, balance your energy and feel a sense of accomplishment in your life!
Using the STAR Process! (Stop, Think, Act, Request)
STEP ONE: STOP And Get Crystal Clear.
- Build your self-regulation toolkit so you can respond more and react less.
- Clear your mental chaos to find connection & clarity on what to do next.
- Nurture your own self empathy by listening to your head, heart and gut.
- Balance your time & energy by exploring what energizes your and what drains your battery.
STEP TWO: THINK to clarify your priorities to better meet your own needs.
- Build your positive coping skills and reexamine your unproductive ones.
- Explore your deepest needs and creative ways to meet them.
- Find meaning and purpose as you move through challenges.
- Use tools to prioritize & simplify your life.
STEP THREE: ACT By Finding Strategies And Routines That Work For You
- Create positive habits so you don’t have to constantly rely on willpower alone.
- Build your resiliency to keep going and bounce back when you feel shame and doubt.
STEP FOUR: REQUEST Support To Help You Stay On Track
- Own your own power through assertive communication
- Connect with others to build your own support network.
Guest Speaker Series
Guest Recording Library
- Asyncronous Development in Gifted Adults with Tiffany Chhuom
- Breaking the Stress Cycle with Zarya Rubin, MD
- Building Confidence & Resilience with Cosette “CoCo” Leary
- Connecting with Nature w/ Rukshana Triem
- Drama vs. Passion with Alexandra Loves
- The Embracing Intensity Journey w/ Aurora Remember
- Finding Your Way Back to the Playground w/ Gary Ware
- Fostering Self-Compassion in Gifted Individuals w/ Heather Boorman
- The Gifted Shift w/ Anamaria Call
- Goal Setting & Fear w/ Clinton Fetters
- Honoring Your Sensitivity with Leah Walsh
- The Importance of Play with Boontarika Sripom
- Imposter Syndrome with Kate Arms
- The Intersection of Queerness & Neurodivergence with Leela Sinha
- Intuitive Flow with Kari Betton
- On Motivation w/ René Brooks
- Overexcitability with Chris Wells
- Playing with Your Inner Critic with Jeff Harry
- Positive Disintegration w/ Chris Wells
- Resilience w/ Silver Huang
- Talking with Your Inner Critic w/ Shannon Meade
- Time Management with Emily Roach
- Thriving with Intensity w/ Kate Arms
- Twice Exceptional Relationships w/ Dr. Melanie Hayes
- The Wall of Awful with Brendan Mahan
- Writing to Heal with Nneka Coxeff
- Your Rainforest Mind Book Study w/ Paula Prober