Embracing Intensity Membership
Support for Gifted, Creative & Outside the Box Thinkers
Join our Embracing Intensity Membership, to connect with other gifted, creative and outside the box thinkers, get access to exclusive content and support the production of the Embracing Intensity Podcast!
- Ignite Your Power Self-Regulation Course
- 12 Ignite Your Power Workbooks
- Monthly Ignite Your Power Community calls
- Monthly Guest Speaker calls on related topics
- Access to our Guest Speaker Library with 28+ Talk & Discussion recordings
- Seasonal Retreat Guides
- Stop Spinning Your Wheels mini-course
- Find Your Power Word 5 day challenge
- & more!
Just $19.99 a month after your free 3 day trial!
(Use code LIFETIME for 50% off for life until 8/7!)
Ignite Your Power!
A 12 part course and community to help you use your intensity to connect with your unique super powers, balance your energy and feel a sense of accomplishment in your life!
Using the STAR Process! (Stop, Think, Act, Request)
STEP ONE: STOP And Get Crystal Clear.
- Build your self-regulation toolkit so you can respond more and react less.
- Clear your mental chaos to find connection & clarity on what to do next.
- Nurture your own self empathy by listening to your head, heart and gut.
- Balance your time & energy by exploring what energizes your and what drains your battery.
STEP TWO: THINK to clarify your priorities to better meet your own needs.
- Build your positive coping skills and reexamine your unproductive ones.
- Explore your deepest needs and creative ways to meet them.
- Find meaning and purpose as you move through challenges.
- Use tools to prioritize & simplify your life.
STEP THREE: ACT By Finding Strategies And Routines That Work For You
- Create positive habits so you don’t have to constantly rely on willpower alone.
- Build your resiliency to keep going and bounce back when you feel shame and doubt.
STEP FOUR: REQUEST Support To Help You Stay On Track
- Own your own power through assertive communication
- Connect with others to build your own support network.
Guest Speaker Series
Guest Recording Library
- Asyncronous Development in Gifted Adults with Tiffany Chhuom
- Breaking the Stress Cycle with Zarya Rubin, MD
- Building Confidence & Resilience with Cosette “CoCo” Leary
- Connecting with Nature w/ Rukshana Triem
- Drama vs. Passion with Alexandra Loves
- The Embracing Intensity Journey w/ Aurora Remember
- Finding Your Way Back to the Playground w/ Gary Ware
- Fostering Self-Compassion in Gifted Individuals w/ Heather Boorman
- The Gifted Shift w/ Anamaria Call
- Goal Setting & Fear w/ Clinton Fetters
- Honoring Your Sensitivity with Leah Walsh
- The Importance of Play with Boontarika Sripom
- Imposter Syndrome with Kate Arms
- The Intersection of Queerness & Neurodivergence with Leela Sinha
- Intuitive Flow with Kari Betton
- On Motivation w/ René Brooks
- Overexcitability with Chris Wells
- Playing with Your Inner Critic with Jeff Harry
- Positive Disintegration w/ Chris Wells
- Resilience w/ Silver Huang
- Talking with Your Inner Critic w/ Shannon Meade
- Time Management with Emily Roach
- Thriving with Intensity w/ Kate Arms
- Twice Exceptional Relationships w/ Dr. Melanie Hayes
- The Wall of Awful with Brendan Mahan
- Writing to Heal with Nneka Coxeff
- Your Rainforest Mind Book Study w/ Paula Prober