What is intimacy? How can you use your own intensity to create a community of intimacy that is more than just physical? In this week’s Embracing Intensity podcast, Aurora interviews Sophia Treyger, a sex and intimacy coach on a mission to create positive connections wherever she goes. Sophia’s mission is to encourage couples to be comfortable within their own stories, and to create a positive narrative that embraces their inner power. Sophia takes Aurora through how intimacy and intensity can cross the boundaries between body, mind, and spirit, and give you tools and resources to deepen the connections with the people in your own life.
Join Aurora and Sophia as they dive deep into intense intimacy.
- Learn Sophia’s deconstructed definition of “Intimacy,” and how it’s about more than just sex.
- Transform what you’ve been taught about forced independence and gain a new understanding of true community.
- Find out how Sophia went from “toned down” therapist to fully empowered Intimacy Coach.
- Discover Sophia’s definition of what a Coach can truly be.
- Are you sometimes labeled as “Pushy?” Find out Sophia’s solution to unwanted labels.
- Find out the ways Intensity plays into dating and relationships.
- Sophia shares ways to channel extra energy/unwanted anger to heal your mind, body, and spirit.
- See how you can harness the power of intensity through meditation.
- What is a Morning Routine? Discover how it transformed Sophia’s life