How do I use the coupon code?

On the payment form, you will find “Have a coupon code?” at the bottom right, with an arrow to the left. Click the arrow and it will give you a coupon code box.

How do I change or cancel my membership?

You can access your settings within your ThriveCart dashboard under Settings > Account-wide settings > Customer hub > Subscriptions

How can I earn back my membership cost?

You can earn $5 a month per member for referring others to join our community. Just sign up for an affiliate link here, and share that link!

Where do I access the membership platform?

Be sure to save the link to our membership log in page: https://learn.embracingintensity.com/l/ 

This is where you can access all free and paid membership content outside of the Embracing Intensity Community. Be sure your log-in and password are saved.

Where do I find the Embracing Intensity Community?

You can find the community, events and discussion at community.embracingintensity.com

Is there a membership app?

You can access the Embracing Intensity Community through the Mighty Networks app, which you can find here for Google and here for Apple.

There’s a link to the Membership Content in the navigation menu and featured post. It’s helpful to have your password autofill turned on in your phone’s settings. You may have to log in again if the app is fully closed out.

What if I have more questions?

You can contact me at auroraremember@gmail.com if you have any more questions.